Madrid – Boltendahl Intl
Boltendahl represents ICFG in Spain with offices in Madrid and Dusseldorf
Who is Boltendahl?
Boltendahl International Partners was founded in 1996 by Juan Capurro and is specialized in mid-sized transactions from €5M to €300M in the Life Sciences and Healthcare space.
What is the purpose of Boltendahl?
Boltendahl professionals bring a unique and valuable combination of international perspective and sector expertise, developed over decades of advising in M&A and corporate transactions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech & healthcare sectors. They have experience in structuring and closing complex financial deals, acting for both buyers and sellers, and bring to the table a strong relationships network with industry professionals at a global level.
What services Boltendahl is providing?
- Mergers & Acquisitions: specialization in assessing, guiding and managing corporate transactions until their successful completion. Boltendahl is present throughout the whole M&A process: origination, execution and closing.
- Venture Capital: Expertise in fund raising and development of venture capital projects, providing support and consulting in all financial rounds. Boltendahl experts have developed special expertise in the capital raising process and valuation of venture capital projects, providing solutions and support throughout each stage.
- Strategic M&A Consulting: Detailed analysis and study of the company identifying its priority strategies, recommending ways of non-organic growth through M&A, culminating in the development of a credible and feasible M&A oriented business plan.
Has Boltendahl special industry areas of excellence?
Boltendahl is a recognized European Healthcare and Life Sciences investment banking boutique with a wealth of experience, intelligence and network in the following industry verticals:
Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Ethic drugs // Rx
- Generic drugs // Gx
- OTC // OTCx
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical Plants // CDMO
- APIs and ingredients
- Animal Health
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Cannabis Tech
- Transportation and Automotive Logistics
- FMCG // Consumer Goods
- Textiles, Apparel, Retail, Footwear
- Foodtech // Nutrition, Wines and Beverages
- TMT // Technology, Media, Telecommunications
- Wellness Tech // Cosmetics, perfumes, aesthetics
What is the landmark transaction Boltendahl has been involved in?
Late in 2019, in a major Healthcare Fair, Boltendahl International Partners was approached by a long standing client, a major Baltic Pharmaceutical Group to help originate, execute and close a footprint acquisition transaction in Germany, a country where they had no previous presence. Throughout 2020 and only after one single presential meeting in January 2020 in Munich, Boltendahl was able to close a full virtual transaction in the middle of the Covid crisis, Boltendahl has been able to sign and close the deal in the 3Q 2020 and secured for its client the first acquisition in the important German “Reform-Haus” healthcare market. With this operation, Boltendahl’s client gained a prestigious German platform and increased its European footprint.
Who is the operating team of Boltendahl?
A highly specialized team of professional advisors and corporate finance experts.
- Juan Capurro Boltendahl
- Erik Robert Hartmann
- Dr.-Ing. Guido Siebiera
- Guillermo Rodriguez Capurro
- Wolfgang Haselwander
- + Advisory Board and Experts Panel
Back to Map