Seller Florence SpA
Target Florence SpA
Deal Type Mergers & Acquisitions
Buyer VAM Investments
Transaction Description

Milan based Private Equity fund VAM Investments, led By Francesco Trapani, together with Fondo Italiano d’Investamento SGR, have established the first luxury clothing production centre in Italy, Florence SpA, by acquiring three Italian fashion manufacturers all based in Tuscany; Giuntini SpA, Ciemmeci Fashion Srl and Mely’s Maglieria Srl.

The transaction will result in Florence SpA holding 100% of the three companies with 65% controlled by the investors’ consortium, and the remaining 35% by the founding families of the three companies. Francesco Trapani has been nominated chairman of Florence SpA.

Industry Sector
ICFG Office

ICFG Italy advised on the creation of luxury clothing production hub Florence SpA

Transaction Details

ICFG member based in Italy, District Advisory SRL, advises on the acquisition by a consortium of investors, to create the first luxury clothing production centre in Italy under the new name of Florence SpA.