Selling a Business
ICFG offers comprehensive M&A services to private business owners, corporates and financial investors for selling their business to national or international buyers. At ICFG, we
- Team up and work with private business owners and family-owned business in the sale of their companies,
- Advise public and private corporations in divesting non-core and underperforming business units,
- Assist in the sale, recapitalization or other disposition of portfolio companies from private equity funds,
- Advise management teams, boards of directors and majority shareholders in the development and execution of management-led buyouts or buy-ins.
We have advised many clients around the world on all phases of mid-sized international transactions. This includes:
- Analysis and preparation of the business including business valuation,
- Feasibility analysis of the intended transaction considering actual market conditions,
- Identification of suitable potential buyers from around the globe and contacting them by regional partners.
- Preparation and management of the sale process in a discrete and efficient manner, including communicating with buyers, leading negotiations, management of the due diligence process and final structuring.
ICFG has a team of experienced M&A professionals to keep the best interests of our clients clearly in focus until the successful closing of the deal. We ensure that the terms and conditions are favorable and execute a divestiture strategy that is tailored to our clients' objectives. We want to get the best combination of price, form of consideration, deal structure and cultural compatibility within an agreed timescale.
The ICFG database of international transactions and contacts gives us unparalleled access to potential strategic and financial acquirers. We approach potential buyers all over the world through our regional advisors.