ICFG Netherlands assists on the sale of Pitcher to NOBEARS
Pitcher is a marketing organisation specialised in developing total digital concepts with specialisations such as strategy, design, development and performance. Pitcher’s activities focus on advice, development, implementation and analysis of total digital concepts on behalf of clients. Besides branding and marketing, Pitcher also focuses on corporate application and e-commerce development. Since its founding in 2017, Pitcher has achieved significant growth. The company now employs around 15 specialists and has built up a large client base. This client base includes companies such as GO Sharing, BD Lease and Praxis.
NOBEARS designs, transforms and develops digital concepts and strategies. NOBEARS designs the concept, realises the technology and fulfils the marketing with growing success as its goal. Long-term collaborations are central to NOBEARS. They embrace digital customer journeys, optimise where necessary and gladly point the way towards growth opportunities. Following NOBEARS’ proposed buy-and-build strategy, NOBEARS approached Pitcher to ask if they would be open to an acquisition. NOBEARS’ goal is to further expand its market position and services to further unburden its customers.
Role of Match Plan
Match Plan was involved in both the preparation and sales phases. Here, we assisted Pitcher in, among other things:
- Reviewing and discussing the indicative bid received from NOBEARS;
- Analysing the information provided;
- Conducting negotiations with NOBEARS;
- Coordinating the drafting of the letter of intent (LOI) the negotiations thereon;
- Coordinating the due diligence process;
- Negotiating the transaction documentation, including purchase agreement, warranty and indemnity provisions;
- Closing, including formal notarial transfer acts and payment of purchase price.
From Match Plan, Hans van de Pas and Rens Knevels were on the deal team.